This man was blessed by God, though he was diagnosed having blood cancer last September, the Doctor says he will die by the end of the year, almost two years now but still he's sharing the gospel of Christ even to those people who are unlovable, because God is love. He has the love of God even at old age he will continue to share His wonderful love to others even to those people who's hard to love and to be loved.
2 TIMOTHY 4:2
Preach the Word; be instant in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,
treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
God is faitful to His promised, even at old age, He will take care of us!
Psalm 37:25
I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread.
Isaiah 46:4
Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you.
Comments
Post a Comment