Bro Eli Soriano talks about the Holy Scripture, Share about the Bible and Answer Any Person using the Word of God if there is any question raise by the people worldwide.
Synopsis of this Video: Let The Bible Talks with Bro. Eli Soriano Intro. Many preached the Name of Jesus but not His doctrines. Topic: Prayer Part 1 Bro Eli said believers in Christ should walk in faith. He uses, expounded, and explains the following verses: Matthew 24:4-5 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. John 12:48-49 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. Colossians 2:6-7 As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. John 12:48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, ...
Comments
Post a Comment